ADP Off Campus Recruitment:-
ADP is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Application Developer for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India location. The complete details about ADP Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- ADP Solutions Private Limited
Job Position:- Associate Application Developer
Job Locations:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req Number:- 240754
Job Posted Date:- June 21st, 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications
- Exposure in technical support / product support / maintenance and / or to international environment / customers will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Not required to code in any programming language, thorough academic knowledge of RDBMS, programming language like C, C++, Java, VB, HTML, Java/VB Scripting is essential.
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
- Customer focus.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
ADP Solutions currently has a job vacancy for the position of Associate Application Developer in the Professional Services (PST) department.
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
ADP Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs