Amazon Off Campus Drive:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of New Catalog Quality Associate – GCO for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- New Catalog Quality Associate – GCO
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Qualification & Skills Required:-
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications
- Mandatory – Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- 0 to 24 months of working experience in online retail operations or similar fields.
- Proficient in American English.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Adult content
- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
The Global Catalog Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in our retail catalog. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English.
- This job requires the employee to work from Amazon corporate office location in person.
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity.
- Core responsibilities for this position include: Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed. Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
Amazon Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs