Amazon Off Campus Hiring:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Advocacy Operations Associate (L2) for the Across India locations. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Advocacy Operations Associate (L2)
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Good communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
- Fungible to transition within work types, flexibility to work across shifts (24/7 shifts) and staggered week offs.
- Analyze and detect exceptions.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement ·
- Strong learning ability
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Advocacy Operations (AO) supports Amazon Flex to resolve scenarios that impact the delivery partner experience. This is accomplished through: Real time monitoring and offline operational work. The AO team is looking for an L2 associates at Hyderabad site to support the offline operations team.
- Follows SOP or manager’s instructions and ensures tasks are quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement ideas, if applicable
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and SLA
- Proactively raises issues/alarms to manager or stakeholders
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, productivity targets and quality benchmarks.
- Maintains records of day-to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs