Amazon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Support Analyst – KDP for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Support Analyst – KDP
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide when and to whom to escalate them.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or six sigma type of projects is preferred but not required
- College graduates preferred, mandatory.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
The KDP Support Analyst will be the front line interface between Amazon and vendors/content publishers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store. The KDP Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for vendors using the KDP system and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to, such that the system works smoothly.
- Must be able to interact with an external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams.
- Remove certain content as it is identified by the QA team.
- Notify vendors that their content has been removed.
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique vendor requests and their solutions.
- Work on developing responses for common questions
- Work with customer service manager in documenting process flows.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs