Amazon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of ML Data Associate – Support Ops Specialist for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- ML Data Associate – Support Ops Specialist
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-4 years of work experience
- Good expertise with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional analytical, logical and data gathering skills
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in a production environment and proven track record of achieving productivity and quality targets
- Previous experience in a contact center environment
- Experience in problem solving, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- A bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity. Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with fraud or risk investigations.
- Experience in payments & banking domain.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment
Key Job Responsibilities:-
- Assist with deep dive and root cause resolution for FBA Merchant and seller reimbursement requests.
- Evaluate research requests from FBA Sellers for lost and damaged inventory in a contact center environment (email/ticketing only, no phones).
- Achieving weekly productivity and quality targets.
- Consistently improving Seller experience
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs