Amazon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Quality Services for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India locations. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Associate Quality Services
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Education Qualification: BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers, BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)
- Work Experience: Little or no previous experience necessary.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English language
- Demonstrated problem solving analytical skills and testing acumen.
- Excellent attention to detail and work with the highest level of accuracy.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc..
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks.
- A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:- This includes, but is not limited to:
- Follows pre-defined SOP, standard test methods, and/or processes.
- Executes test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed. Meets daily productivity and quality targets. Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms. Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Contributes to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable
- Impacts the quality of assigned components and features.
- You acquire knowledge from peers, on the job training, and via Device and Quality team provided content (e.g., SharePoint, Wiki, etc.)
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs