Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amdocs is hiring candidates for the role of Finance Operations Professional for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Amdocs
Job Position:- Finance Operations Professional
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- 178508
- 2 years to 5 years of Accounting experience,
- Minimum Commerce Graduate
- Timely Processing, Query Resolution and Payment of AP invoices
- Meet productivity, TAT & Accuracy targets.
- Should have worked within Accounts Payable or Travel & Expense,
- Typing speed of minimum 20 wpm.
- Worked within the SAP environment (will be helpful).
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Power point.
- Extremely strong Communication skills (written and verbal).
- Manage production -Timely Processing, Query Resolution and Payment of AP invoices/ Employee claims.
- Coordinating with vendors & onshore colleagues for missing information/ Goods Receipting etc.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As a Finance operation, professional you will Deliver timely creation, processing and payment with an accuracy of vendor setup, vendor invoices, employee travel expenses, bank reconciliations, customer invoices, and ICB
- Have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests as well as take action and follow-up on all matters related to supplier setup.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices, expenses, customer invoices.
- Calculate ICB charges in accordance with IC agreements and issues the resulting ICB invoices—while reviewing and validating audits invoices and expenses pre-payment runs. This is essential to ensuring compliance with all procedures and taking vital action to prevent processing team errors.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- Ensure that payment runs are scheduled in relation to agreed on calendar and facilitates payments to vendors and employees.
- Have a chance to work with internal customers on cases that are unresolved or open and takes action to bring them to closure.
- Support partners in the understanding and completion of process activities.
- Give and support system UAT managers and provide feedback on needed improvements
- Issue customer invoices in accordance with the defined deal achievements, ensuring compliance with local tax and other regulations.
Amdocs Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs