Arcesium Off Campus Recruitment:-
Arcesium is hiring candidates for the role of Analyst-FIA for the Hyderabad, TG, India location. The complete details about Arcesium Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Arcesium
Job Position:- Analyst-FIA
Job Location:- Hyderabad, TG, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Date Posted:- July 17th, 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- An MBA (Finance)/ CFA/CA or an equivalent qualification
- Up to 2 years’ of experience in fund accounting and operations
- Freshers with in-depth domain/finance knowledge can also apply
- Experience working with a variety of financial instruments spanning across geographies
- Working proficiency in MS excel
- A drive to work with minimal supervision and the ability to work well in teams
- An eye for detail and champion process efficiencies
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Arcesium is looking for an Analyst to join our Financial Operations team, which is responsible for various post-trade activities.
- Review of Legal Documents, LPAS, PPMs, Fee Agreements
- Setting up Legal Entity, Investor, Class, Series and Deal Partitions as per the legal documents analysis. Analyzing and setting up Pnl allocation logics as per the legal documents.
- Analyzing and setting up Management Fees, Incentive Fees considering Hurdles, waterfalls and camed interest complexities.
- Processing Investor Capital transactions as Subscriptions, Redemptions, Transfers, Distributions, Drawdowns.
- Track and manage investor commitments, funded capital, and unfunded capital
- Allocation of P&L and expenses across fund structures and at an investor level.
- Generate an Independent Fund and Investor NAV and Capital Roll
- Computation of estimated and final returns, including Gross, Net Returns, IRRs.
- Reconcile the Investor Level NAV Components, including Opening CAPITAL, Net Capital Activity, Gross Pnl, New Issue Pnl, Ending NAV, Management, and Incentive Fees, Returns, Units, NAV per share with the Admininstrator and assist in break resolution.
- Engage with the client and internal product groups for analysis and development of new business functionality and efficiency asks.
- Collaborate with technology teams on special projects, bespoke reporting requirements and UAT
- Active interaction with clients around deliverables and addressing any open queries
Arcesium Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs