Avegen Off Campus Recruitment:-
Avegen is hiring candidates for the role of QA Intern for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Avegen Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Avegen Limited
Job Position:- QA Intern
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Fresh B.Tech./BE graduates
- Available for full-time, in-office internship for a period of 6 months
- You must have a basic understanding of automation, willingness to learn mobile automation, good attention to detail and a strong appetite to learn good quality testing.
Some specific qualifications that may be required or preferred for this role include:
- Good in Programming language(Java)
- Knowledge of automation is a must.
- Should be aware of mobile application testing.
- A good eye for identifying bugs/errors
- Ability to think of all possible scenarios in testing
- Strong documentation skills
- Being fluent in communicating
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
Job Description and Responsibilities:-
As an Automation QA intern, you will have the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills and knowledge related to mobile automation, regression testing, functional testing and compliance. You will also get mentored by experts to learn about mobile application development and API testing. While you work as an intern, some specific areas that you will focus on include:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for every release.
- Employ mobile app automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Appium) to design and execute automated tests for mobile applications.
- Utilise java language to develop and execute automated tests for mobile applications.
- Set up and maintain a robust Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline to ensure efficient testing and delivery of mobile applications.
- Use GitLab to manage version control and collaborate effectively with the development team.
- Work independently and with less supervision, demonstrating excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Collaborate with other QA team members to share knowledge and best practices.
- Contribute to the enhancement of the overall testing process and methodologies for mobile applications.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to work on various projects and technologies.
- Work diligently to meet project deadlines and ensure product quality without compromising on excellence.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Avegen Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs