BAYER Off Campus Recruitment:-
BAYER is hiring candidates for the role of Marketing Executive for the Faridabad, Haryana, India locations. The complete details about BAYER Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- BAYER
Job Position:- Marketing Executive
Job Location:- Faridabad, Haryana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Reference Code:- 802120
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Any advanced qualification is a plus).
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a demonstrated performance track record, Fresher can also apply.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team skills
- IT literacy (basic knowledge and skills to utilize computers/tablets and related technology efficiently)
- Excellent command (both oral and written) of local native language
- English language skills are a plus
- Energetic, Enthusiastic, self-driven, organized & willing to work extensively in field
- To promote Bayer products to healthcare professionals and other relevant target groups to meet/exceed sales targets for assigned product(s) within the allocated territory
- To execute Customer Engagement Excellence – focusing on executing in-clinic promotion leveraging Patient Focused Interactions (PFI) and implement off-clinic promotional activities assigned to specific target Customers and thereby improve Customer relationship
- To adhere to local regulations, industry, and company policies and code of conduct
Your Tasks & Responsibilities:-
- Achieve sales, volume, growth, market share and listing targets for assigned brands
- Plan, orchestrate and execute HCP engagements, aligned with MCCP by tailored Patient Focused Interactions using right content based on HCP needs & priorities
- Report customer engagement activities in Phyzii CRM and take advantage of all available functionality for enhancing customer interaction and experiences
- Monitor and communicate competition activity to Managers (FLSM, Management) to reflect market dynamics and potential counteracts
- Organize / Set-up regular scientific updates (e.g. CME, Scientific meetings) for HCP groups in alignment with defined marketing strategies
- Self-develop on latest medical/clinical knowledge, brand strategy and tactics, competitive landscape and standard platforms in order to challenge the status quo
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to Sales / Marketing on MCCP strategies and tactics and identify potential new sources of business
- Comply with local regulations, industry, and company policies and code of conduct
- Distribution Management: Collaboration with trade team for seamless distribution of products; Collection of Orders from distributors, as required; Adhering to the sales Credit Policy.
BAYER Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs