BlackRock Off Campus Recruitment:-
BlackRock is hiring candidates for the role of Associate – Quantitative Engineer for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about BlackRock Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- BlackRock
Job Position:- Associate – Quantitative Engineer
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Requisition:- R232467
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters in Computer Science or related field.
- 1-6 Years of solid programming experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and take ownership of the deliveries.
- Ability to work with teams across geography.
- Strong quantitative skills with good knowledge of mathematics is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and strong work ethics.
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts related to various asset classes and concepts related to attribution is a plus.
Required technical skills include:
- Solid experience in JAVA and related frameworks.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and tools. Agile, Jira, Git, Continuous Integration.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development principles and data structures.
- Knowledge of Angular is a plus.
- Experience working with databases (Oracle, Sybase, Hibernate) and good SQL knowledge.
- Experience working with multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Knowledge of cloud computing and infrastructure is a plus.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies for distributed computing including Scala/Spark and data storage mechanisms for Cassandra/SOLR/Ignite is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
The group is responsible for the research and development of quantitative financial models and tools across many different areas – single-security pricing, prepayment models, risk, return attribution, optimization and portfolio construction, scenario analysis and simulations, etc. – and covering all asset classes.
- FMG looking for a talented, self-starter software developer who can contribute individually towards the development of portfolio analytics and supporting infrastructure
- FMG’s Portfolio Modeling Analytics team uses multiple technologies (Java/J2EE, Angular JS, HTML/CSS) and provides a stable, scalable platform with appropriate standards and procedures to support the diverse nature and demands of a wide range of investment teams and clients.
BlackRock Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs