Blue Yonder Off Campus Hiring:-
Blue Yonder is hiring candidates for the role of Technical Consultant – SQL/Retail for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India location. The complete details about Blue Yonder Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Blue Yonder
Job Position:- Technical Consultant – SQL/Retail
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job Id:- 233518
Job Posted Date:- 24th October 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Experience with working on Azure & understands Azure landscape to Implement the product architecture effectively.
- Proficient in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, and Shell scripting.
- Nice to have – Proficiency in Windows/Unix commands and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding on the Control-m & other CLM/BL tools.
- Associate has good English language skills both verbal and written
- Associate has expert customer service/phones skills – Being able to walk associates through advanced tasks over the phone and deal with difficult customers
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of internal and external personnel with an emphasis on follow-through and reporting.
- Must have excellent organization and technical documentation skills.
- Personality Fit
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to make modifications to the systems with little or no interruption of service.
- Ability to organize projects and tasks according to priorities.
- A person in this position should be a good project leader and could communicate effectively project plans and the status of projects.
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy a sense of pride in their accomplishments.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Should have good knowledge in Category Management Product. Should have hands-on experience with installing and configuring the product.
- Assists in resolution of problems escalated by the customer or other JDA associates.
- Consults with customers/associates concerning maintenance of software systems.
- Candidate should be familiar with Azure Basics and preferably should have completed Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification.
- Candidate should possess knowledge of batch scheduling tools used in Azure.
- It is preferable if the candidate has previous experience working in any of the cloud technologies and should be familiar with the basic network terminologies.
- It is mandatory to have good knowledge of Oracle RBDMS concepts.
- Candidate should be able to review an existing application set up and resolve the customer reported issues.
- Should have strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of any defect management tool will be an added advantage.
- It will be an added advantage to have a candidate with knowledge of incident, problem, and change management processes.
- Responsible for incident resolution for a specific set of customers within the specified POD / Product / Project
- Adheres to priority-based management based on impact + urgency.
- Should be able to provide 24/7 coverage for Catman customers.
- Should be able to understand the configuration and setup of the Users and should be able to take care of User Management activities.
- Should handle all the batch failures.
- Should assist the co-team members in executing the various activities like DB Refresh, Monitoring management.
- Trouble shooting and resolve batch and data load issues.
Blue Yonder Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs