Boeing Off Campus Recruitment:-
Boeing is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Boeing Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Boeing
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 00000379222
Date posted:- 16th July 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree and 1 to 4 years of related work experience in Embedded Avionics System Software development,Validation/Verification.
- Experience in C,C++, ADA.
- Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated and integration Environment.
- Experience using application Agile development processes and tools, build and configuration management tools and processes, test processes, automation strategy, functional requirements specification.
- Experience with Project/Build/configuration management tools (e.g. Atlassian Tool Suites) and processes.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking to hire Associate Software Engineer for Boeing India Engineering (BIE) Software to join their team in Bengaluru, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Cloud based implementation projects for Boeing business units like BCA, BDS and BGS.
- Develop SW code in ADA/C/C++as per Software Requirements & design and perform unit testing.
- Develop Software integration test Scripts to verify the correct implementation of requirements
- Establish traceability from requirements to SW Code and Test.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops and executes the test procedures and documents test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements.
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Avionics software
- Perform peer review on Software Requirements, Design, Code and Test.
- Be a good team player in the agile team.
- Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Design/Code/Test development and reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as test-ability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
Boeing Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs