Cadence Off Campus Hiring:-
Cadence is hiring candidates for the role of Intern-Software Engineering for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Cadence Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Cadence
Job Position:- Intern-Software Engineering
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- R43709
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Posted on:- July 19th, 2023
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Educational Qualifications: BE/B.Tech Or ME/M.Tech
- Fresh Engineering graduate in electronics or Comp Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic programing skill in C/Perl/Tcl.
- Good understanding of Digital Electronics.
- Prior knowledge of Verilog and STA tools a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges.
- Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job.
- The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process.
- During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool. They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
Cadence Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs