Cargill Off Campus Recruitment:-
Cargill is hiring candidates for the role of Operations Execution Trainee for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about Cargill Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Cargill
Job Position:- Operations Execution Trainee
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- 271201
Job Posted date:- 04th July 2023
Required qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience handling port operations and ship logistics, marine accounting, and managing key customers in a global matrixed shipping company.
Key Roles & Accountabilities:-
The Trade and Compliance Execution Analyst I, will ensure coordination of low to moderate complexity freight post fixture processes and tasks. In this role, you will ensure compliance with contract clauses and the international and port regulations related to the freight, vessel hire or commodity trade.
- You will execute the controls established by the appropriate functional areas, participate in issuing demurrage or hire statements, execute settlements and complete freight or hire transactions.
- Maintain contractual and actual data in the system required for freight, demurrage or hire process and ensure accuracy of voyage profit and loss results, such as analyzing and challenging port statement of facts, owners statement of accounts, commercial agreements and other operational information.
- Analyze and prepare freight invoices, demurrage or hire statements in strict compliance with commercial agreements and fair interpretation of the statements of facts, delivery and redelivery notices, notices of readiness and other documents.
- Foster relationships and communication with dedicated counterparties, customers or owners to ensure thorough comprehension of specific invoicing requirements, prompt reply to inquiries and timely escalations of disputes.
- Conduct standard analysis on risk exposure, process improvement and contract clauses and recommend next steps and new contracts to more senior members and commercial function.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Cargill Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs