Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring:-
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Bangalore / Chennai, India locations. The complete details about Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Caterpillar
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore / Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Contract Type:- Full time – Regular
Requisition ID:- R0000232205
Job Posted Date:- Monday, November 13th 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 1 years of experience in web app development
- Proficient in Web components and Reusable components development
- Deep understanding of commonly used libraries Chart.js, date-fns.js and Floating-UI
- Demonstrable experience of unit and end-to-end testing using tools like Jest, Cypress/Protractor
- Good knowledge on build tools like Nrwl Nx, Webpack, Yarn, vite
- Experience with NodeJS, Express, NextJS, Storybook and Design System development would be an added advantage.
When you join Caterpillar, you’re joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. Caterpillar is the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities.
Caterpillar Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs