Ciena Corporation Off Campus Hiring:-
Ciena Corporation is hiring candidates for the role of Support Engineer Intern for the Gurugram, Haryana, India (Remote) location. The complete details about Ciena Corporation Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Ciena Corporation
Job Position:- Support Engineer Intern
Job Location:- Gurugram, Haryana, India (Remote)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Interns, Students & Temporary
Job Id:- R023693
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have excellent communications skill with the ability to communicate in the English language both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Availability for onsite, in-person training and mentoring for a period of approximately 6 months from start date after which a hybrid work model will be possible.
- Customer-oriented mindset with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills with a willingness and ability to learn new concepts.
- An understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking
- Knowledge of computers, data communications, LINUX, Databases, and IP network experience would be a benefit.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
Good to Have:
- Experience in a customer facing role would be an asset.
- Experience in any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Foundational knowledge of network management systems, network protocols (e.g., SNMP), and performance monitoring tools.
- Basic problem-solving experience with Operating Systems, databases and microservice knowledge Foundational knowledge of the operation of fiber optic transport and/or switching equipment.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Provide system level pre & post-sales support for CIENA’s customer base. This includes answering incoming customer calls, testing, troubleshooting and remote technical support for CIENA products. An understanding of any of the following areas would be beneficial: Network Management systems, data communications protocols including Ethernet and IP networks or fiber optic transport and/or switching protocols.
- Answer incoming calls from our global customers as well as document, validate, and capture adequate information to facilitate a technical investigation
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide remote technical support for issues related to our network management products promptly and professionally via various communication channels (phone, email, chat).
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform issues, performance issues, and configuration problems in a timely manner.
- Provide on-call duties 24×7 and/or work shifts, including public holidays and weekends when the business requires.
- Recover information necessary to escalate reported issues to senior engineers.
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to advance customers’ technical problems.
- Provide Customer feedback to Internal teams as appropriate.
- Contribute to the technical knowledgebase (KCS)
Ciena Corporation Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs