Consilio Off Campus Recruitment:-
Consilio is hiring candidates for the role of Supervisor, IT Support for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Consilio Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Consilio
Job Position:- Supervisor, IT Support
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Associate degree or higher (any field).
- At least 6 months experience as a L1 IT Support Specialist.
- Certification Requirements:
- Relativity Review Management Specialist (RRMS) preferred.
- Skill Requirements:
- Highly logical and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate troubleshooting and/or resolution steps in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teams to achieve client satisfaction.
- Strong typing proficiency an absolute must.
- Software Requirements:
- Intermediate to advanced Active Directory and Citrix experience.
- Proficiency installing and troubleshooting Windows operating system and Microsoft Office.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
IT Support Supervisors are responsible for ensuring that the IT Support team is providing the highest level of customer support to our clients. IT Support Supervisors act as primary escalation points for their direct reports (IT Support Specialists) and customers.
- On-call availability for escalations (all) and shift schedule updates from their direct reports.
- Ensure tickets are being responded to, status updates are being sent to requestors and issue reports resolved within specified service level agreements (SLAs).
- Reviewing and coaching (whenever necessary) team members on the quality of their communication and execution of their troubleshooting/resolutions.
- Review/approve time and PTO requests (incl. secondary coverage planning) for direct reports.
- Review and ensure direct reports are meeting weekly time entry utilization requirements.
- Ensure the team are documenting each customer support issue and resolution thoroughly in our ticketing system.
- Work with IT Support Manager to identify inefficiencies or process enhancements to improve our workflow.
- Represent L1 by attending multi-department/team meetings discussing system and workflow changes.
- Provide multi-channel support to end users (phone/email).
- Publish and maintain internal knowledge base articles.
- Perform screen sharing sessions with end users to diagnose/troubleshoot complex issues.
- Assist with candidate selection during the interview process.
- Conduct training for new hires and act as mentor to less experienced members of the team.
Consilio Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs