Cornerstone Off Campus Hiring:-
Cornerstone is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer for the Across India (Remote) locations. The complete details about Cornerstone Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Cornerstone
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer
Job Location:- Across India (Remote)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- req8432
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- 0-2 years of enterprise software development experience
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, .net Core
- Strong understanding of development and design fundamentals in MS SQL 2017 along with exposure to NoSQL DB like Cassandra/MongoDB
- Exposure to event frameworks such as Kafka
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Strong debugging skills and experience troubleshooting customer reported issues
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Dedicated to unit testing and automated testing of developed functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software.
- Able to mentor junior engineers through pairing and coaching.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing, implementing and maintaining new and existing modules and applications.
- Work collaboratively with Quality Assurance (QA) engineers through participation in the testing process.
- Ensure the long-term architectural and performance strategies are considered when designing and coding solutions
- Ensure the ongoing quality of the product and customer satisfaction by helping to reduce customer defects.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to the team where needed.
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
Cornerstone Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs