Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive:-
Deutsche Bank is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer Java Developer – Intern for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Deutsche Bank
Job Position:- Engineer Java Developer – Intern
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time – Temporary
Job Id:- R0294901
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Java 8 and Enterprise Java
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience in Java frameworks – Spring
- Batch, Sprint Boot, and Hibernate.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Database – Oracle, Mongo DB, Elastic search etc
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools – maven(preferably),gradle.
- Should have sound knowledge in web server like tomcat (preferably), weblogic.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control system – Git (preferably), Svn
- Should have sound knowledge in Unit testing framework – Junit (preferably), Mockito
Nice to have Skills:
- Some exposure to UI Frameworks like Angular, React.
- Some exposure on ibatis ORM framework.
- Some exposure in Unix and Red Hat Linux
- Full Stack Development experience
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud dataflow
- Understanding of BDD frameworks
Your key Responsibilities:-
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with the following preferred technologies or, minimally, direct equivalents;
- Hands-on software development
- Should be able to contribute towards good software design
- Thorough testing of developed software
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Articulate issues and risks to management in timely manner
- Train other team members to bring them up to speed
- Analyse software defects and fix them in timely manner
- Work closely with Functional Analysis and Quality Assurance teams
Deutsche Bank Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs