DuPont Off Campus Recruitment:-
DuPont is hiring candidates for the role of Procurement Trainee for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India locations. The complete details about DuPont Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- DuPont
Job Position:- Procurement Trainee
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Supply Chain & Global ProcurementJob
Employment Type:- Hybrid
Job ID:- 234009W
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- B.Com / BBA Graduates with passing years 2023 and 2022.
- Interest & Good Awareness in Procurement and Supply Chain in BPO/ITES Industry is preferred
- Good Awareness of PR to PO process is preferred
- Teamwork/collaboration: Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues. Capable of working with others to achieve results.
- Communication: Good proven communication skills, able to listen, write, and speak effectively.
- Analysis and judgment: Analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining simple work processes.
- Should be willing to work in Night Shift Timings (6.30 PM to 3.30 AM). (Please note: Company transport facility will be provided)
- Commitment to the DuPont Core Values: Safety & Health, Environmental Stewardship, Respect for People and Highest Ethical Behavior.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Analytics Skills
- Should have ability to do multitasking
- Good working knowledge in MS Office applications
- As a key connect between clients, suppliers and buyers, candidates must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and tact.
- Self-driven, results oriented with positive attitude towards changes and new challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
The role includes providing Sourcing & Procurement support to the buyers & businesses across the regions. The role will be performed within the frame of DuPont’s Core values.
- Maintains purchasing systems, ensuring they reflect current pricing and contract terms.
- Resolves exception notices and other invoicing disputes.
- Resolves basic supply problems and escalates as appropriate.
- Places spot orders.
- May prepare draft purchase contracts from established formats.
- Administration and reporting as necessary (from DuPont systems and external sources).
- Liaise with regional and global buying teams, providing information & analytical support in alignment with their goals on portfolio management and savings.
DuPont Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs