Elsevier Off Campus Recruitment:-
Elsevier is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer I for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about Elsevier Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Elsevier
Job Position:- Software Engineer I
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- R59718
Job Type:- Full time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- This entry-level position performs basic software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line.
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
- Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
- Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages.
- Basic understanding of data modeling principles.
- Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- Basic oral and written communications skills.
Duties & Accountabilities:-
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of simple complexity.
- Complete simple bug fixes.
- Under the guidance of senior-level engineers, successfully implement development processes, coding best practices and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve basic technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- All other duties as assigned.
Elsevier Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs