Enphase Energy Off Campus Hiring:-
Enphase Energy is hiring candidates for the role of Engineer – Customer Service for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Enphase Energy Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Enphase Energy
Job Position:- Engineer – Customer Service
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Should be a Graduate – B.E/B.Tech
- Should have scored 60% and above in 10th, 12th, and Graduation. Applicant with lower than 60% scores in 10th, 12th or Graduation will not be considered for the role. Scores are mandatory to be shared along with the resume. Incomplete resumes will not be considered for the position.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year experience supporting customer in Tech Support or Customer Support role. Freshers will not be considered for the role.
- Good Interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers, and managers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable)
- General understanding electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background would be highly desirable.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- BE Electrical
- Exposure to solar/PV-related environments
Roles and Responsibilities:-
To give our customer the best experience and quick resolution. You will be responsible for professional and timely resolution or referral of technical issues that may involve hardware, software, communications, installation, or a blend of variables.
- Enphase support teams work 24*7 and 365 days a year. Candidate will be required to answer inbound Emails / Chats / Phone calls from Enphase customers during assigned hours. Candidate must be open to work on weekends and night shifts.
- Conducting remote troubleshooting of Enphase products.
- Troubleshooting, approving, and executing warranty claims.
- Providing pre-sales information about Enphase products.
- Assisting with the activation of new Enphase sites as needed.
- Documenting all activity in a central CRM/Help Desk software platform.
- Coordinating with Enphase Engineering with tracking of field-issues, and subsequent product-modifications, logging product bugs in a central database. Assisting other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks as needed.
- Following departmental conventions and procedures.
- Participating in ongoing training/education of industry standards and Enphase product-specific information.
- Professionally represent Enphase via all communications mediums.
- Abiding by all company policies and standards of conduct contained in the Enphase Energy employee-manual.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Enphase Energy Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs