Equifax Off Campus Recruitment:-
Equifax is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Data Scientist for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Asteria Equifax Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Equifax
Job Position:- Trainee – Data Scientist
Job Locations:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- J00152643
Job Type:- Part-Time
Job Posted Date:- 18th October 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- 0 to 1 year experience in handling BFSI analytics/implementing models/Big data/Cloud solution architect
- Good knowledge of SAS, SQL, Python, R.
- Understanding of Retail banking products.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptability to work in project-based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Should be a team player.
- Analytical skill, logical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
The role of a data analytics consultant will be highly specialized and it will involve reviewing data to discover insights and offering expertise in data management. They will use the results of their analysis to make predictions and help guide business strategy and decision-making.
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities and use the new age technology to implement those solutions.
- Expected to demonstrate independence in execution, results interpretation and presentation, and the production of documentation strong enough to evidence a sound challenge to both internal and external parties.
- Knowledge of credit bureau, housing and/or demographic data is a plus. Manipulate large amounts of data and integrate diverse data sources into solutions.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities
- Understanding of key business and risk KPI’s for retail banking products, drawing insights from bureau datasets
- Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results to strict deadlines
Equifax Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs