Ericsson Off Campus Hiring:-
Ericsson is hiring candidates for the role of Service Monitoring Engineer for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Ericsson Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Ericsson
Job Position:- Service Monitoring Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 736343
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Experience in troubleshooting, alarm monitoring,
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 6 months – 1 year.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
You will also be responsible for receiving trouble reports from the Operator’s Customer Care Center (or from the Operator’s customer directly in some very specific cases), resolving them to the customer’s satisfaction, and providing meaningful status on repair and/or restoration activity to the Customer Care Center (or to the Operators’ customers)!
- Manage all incidents raised through the ticketing tool or on customer request.
- Work with ISP’s and third party vendors to identify issues with client infrastructure equipment.
- Help onsite engineers to check and resolve issues with the equipment, take cautious decision to ensure that the down time is as short as possible.
Ericsson Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs