Flowserve Off Campus Recruitment:-
Flowserve is hiring candidates for the role of Applications Engineer -Commercial Operations– Junior – Associate for the Bangalore, India locations. The complete details about Flowserve Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Flowserve Corporation
Job Position:- Applications Engineer -Commercial Operations– Junior – Associate
Job Locations:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job Category:- Sales
Job ID:- R-6702
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control with min. 7 CGP. (All Subjects cleared in 1st attempt) – Freshers
- Strong technical knowledge on core subjects: Fluid Mechanics/Metallurgy/Thermodynamics/ Electrical and Electronic Measurements/ Control Systems and Process Control Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Customer focused with a results-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail & Practical Thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with little supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently and be a team player with a global mindset and approach.
- Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere, where the status quo is challenged to improve, and the team is driven toward creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Generate high quality, on time, value priced proposals to facilitate order fulfilment.
- Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate optimization.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of valve applications and types, a clear understanding of parts, programs, and processes to best drive solutions to our valued end user customers.
Position Roles & Responsibilities:-
The Commercial Operations Engineer Associate is responsible for supporting the quote activity for various valve products for Projects /MRO. This includes providing technical support, pricing, and logistics information to sales and customers. The associate will also work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
- Provide technical support to sales and customers on valve products and applications.
- Develop and maintain valve pricing and logistics information.
- Assist with the preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
- Review customer specifications and documents to apply current Flowserve technical and commercial requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Flowserve Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs