Genpact Off Campus Drive:-
Genpact is hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee – Salesforce Developer-COR024925 for the Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India location. The complete details about Genpact Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Management Trainee – Salesforce Developer-COR024925
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Posted on:- August 21th, 2023, 8:03:23 PM
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Graduate in Technology (any stream)
- Relevant years of experience in Salesforce.com development.
- Experience in capturing, analyzing, documenting, and realizing the business requirements to design on Salesforce.com platform.
- Experience in automating business process using Workflows, Process Builder and Approval Process, Flows, Assignment Rules, Role Hierarchy.
- Experience in Apex coding, Triggers, Visual force pages, Data loading in different environments.
- Experience on Batch and Schedule Apex classes, Future Callouts.
- Good Knowledge on Lightning Components
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Triggers, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org – Wide default, Sharing rules, Workflows.
- Knowledge of LWC
This role lies with Genpact Corporate IT – TSMO. You will be responsible of enhancement task in Genpact Salesforce Application.
Genpact Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs