Genpact Off Campus Hiring:-
Genpact is hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee – HRO-LIF011873 for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Genpact Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Management Trainee – HRO-LIF011873
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job Posted on:- April 28th, 2023, 5:29:53 PM
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Any Graduate
- Ability to work on multiple ERP, master data and workflow solutions
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- Prior related business experience in Financial Services, Accounting, Financial, or Wholesale Drug industry.
- Experience should involve contract administration, reconciliations, supervising customer compliance, problem solving, research and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to identify gaps in business operations and offer potential solutions. Proven track record in successfully maintaining key accounts, as well as research and analysis capabilities.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
In this role, you will be responsible for Employee Data Management and Recruitment Administration, supporting the client in one or more of the following areas
- Perform reconciliation and analysis of accounting information for suppliers on customer eligibility and price.
- Ascertain the right contract pricing information
- Coordinate supplier contracts through the 9.1 contract system based on supplier documentation (including loading customer to GPO base contracts and tiered contracts as supported by supplier documentation).
- Request supporting contract documentation from suppliers though correspondence and relay eligibility issues to AM to help resolve
- Ensure accuracy of the data entered – pricing, effective dates etc.
- Research supplier issues to resolve validity and provide appropriate support
- Manage supplier communication and with focus on speed to answer
- Find opportunities and recommend solutions for process and automation enhancements.
- Work exception reports daily and utilize reporting to identify possible quality issues
- Proactively work with suppliers to ensure compliance with agreements, specifically the timeliness and completeness of information. Responsible for the escalation of compliance issues.
- Ensure that service level expectations are met or exceeded.
- Utilize systems and software to perform complex research assignments.
Genpact Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs