Global Industrial Recruitment Drive:-
Global Industrial is hiring candidates for the role of IT Trainee for the Mumbai, MH, India location. The complete details about Global Industrial Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Global Industrial
Job Position:- IT Trainee
Job Location:- Mumbai, MH, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- June 20th, 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Work with a team of developers on a variety of systems covering multiple platforms.
- No Minimum experience required.
Skill Set Required:-
- Good knowledge on SDLC
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL syntax for analysis of data
- Good time management skills, able to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines
- Ability to think out of the box and should be able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Familiar with MS Office tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Team player
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
IT Trainee for BA/QA:
- Understand the business operations and analyze the working of each module efficiently.
- Interaction with respective business stakeholders, for requirement gathering or issue resolution.
- Identifying and analyzing the areas for improvement according to the Business requirement.
- Preparing prototypes and Documents (FSDs, BRDs etc.) according to the requirement gathered from the Business Users and if any change requests observed.
- Effectively coordinating with Technical teams for development.
- Carrying out functional testing before the release.
- Perform application demonstration and training to technical teams and Business stakeholders.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
IT Trainee for JAVA- App and Web:
- Participate in full cycle of enterprise software development.
- Develop and maintain J2EE applications in a fast pace environment.
- Debug and/or recommend system efficiencies and improvements.
Global Industrial Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs