Global Payments Off Campus Drive:-
Global Payments is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technical Support Analyst for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Global Payments Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Global Payments
Job Position:- Associate Technical Support Analyst
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Id:- R0042650
Job Type:- Full time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science, Management Information Systems preferred; other degrees considered.
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Previous experience in an IT Server, Network, and/or PC Support, or IT customer support environment considered a plus
- Preferred Qualifications:
- None Identified
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Performs the installation, repair and preventative maintenance of servers and edge of network devices (e.g. desktops, laptops, MDM platform, MACs) and related systems while ensuring all processes and procedures take into account company policy / standards and industry best practices.
- Prepares desktops and laptops by imaging devices in preparation for deployment and testing them for proper operation. Ensures Thin Client and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) devices interconnect seamlessly with file servers, mail servers, etc. Sets up and configures appropriate hardware and software for new team members as primary analyst.
- Assists with maintaining the functionality and efficiency of computer and user objects in active directory. Configures user access for basic Local Area Network (LAN) services to include setting up email accounts for hired team members and deletion of terminated team members.
- Builds and configures infrastructure underpinning LAN services, as directed under supervision.
- Responds to routine technical issues surrounding desktop/laptop hardware (e.g. replacement of peripheral equipment due to failure), Microsoft Operating Systems, and/or installed software (e.g. basic software corruption), and follows through to appropriate resolution. Delivers replacement equipment, as directed.
- Prepares information on LAN capacity and performance through collection of automated reports and data providing to higher level analyst for reporting.
- Reviews and updates basic and standard departmental documentation, as directed.
- Assists with adherence to technology policies and compliance with all security controls, as directed.
- Ensures that allocated work queues are responded to and actioned in an appropriate timescale seeking support from higher level analysts or managers as needed.
Global Payments Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs