Harmonic Off Campus Hiring:-
Harmonic is hiring candidates for the role of Associate QA Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Harmonic Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Harmonic
Job Position:- Associate QA Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India (working at 3-4 days a week from our office) – Hybrid role
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Btech/BE in Electronics and communication (2022 or 2023 passouts only) with no backlogs
- Min 70% score during completion of the course
- Knowledge in layer 3 networking protocols
- Linux Knowledge – Advantage.
- Script tools/languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc.) – advantage
- High level of interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking)
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Harmonic is looking for Associate QA Engineer. You will be working with our devices System team members to provide product end-to-end quality assurance. This job involves executing existing test-plans, identify failures and debugging it on end-to-end setups.
- Test multidisciplinary Embedded Systems (SW/HW)
- Responsible for features end-to-end functional testing.
- Execute tests to verify functional behavior of the products and to ensure their quality in an Agile environment.
- You will be in contact with device under test (DUT) development & QA engineers
Harmonic Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs