HBC Off Campus Recruitment:-
HBC is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Payroll for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about HBC Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- Trainee – Payroll
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 230003JO
Job Posted Date:-14th September 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in Finance & Commerce
- Good verbal and written communication
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts
- Good to haves: MS excel skills
- Flexible and adaptable in approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Good with numbers (calculations) and Logical thinking
- Willing to work in flexible shifts.
- Customer focused with the ability to act promptly in routine situations and sees a clear plan of action to a positive result in the customer’s eyes
- Self-motivated & Results driven.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Process end to Weekly & Semimonthly payroll including pay adjustments and validations.
- Address employees queries and requests related to pay calculations and adjustments.? Process W2 year end activity.
- Perform Pre and post payroll audits and reconciliations.
- Managing escalations
- Work closely with payroll partners such as benefits, terminations and HR teams.
HBC Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs