HBC Off Campus Recruitment:-
HBC is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – Store Risk Management for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about HBC Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- Trainee – Store Risk Management
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 2300037V
Job Posted Date:- August 30th, 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree (Full time), Preferably Finance
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Prior Experience in US call center of minimum 6 months to 1 year will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external
- Must be tech savvy; proficient in Word, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM’s with the ability to learn additional programs as needed.
- Preference if handled Gift card processes.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As a Trainee – You will be responsible follow the SOP to complete the transactions assigned /received
via Store Associates on calls. This role is essential to the team and applicants must be able to thrive in a
high pressure, fast moving, and evolving environment.
- Handling Inbound calls for resolving their Card/Gift card Queries based on info in the internal
Software/tools we have
- Analyze the problem and provide solution as per process guidelines
- Following the SLA Timelines and Targets
- Office Hours Shifts will be Night in between (8.30 PM – 9.30 AM IST) – May very as per process
requirement in future.
HBC Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs