HCLTech Off Campus Recruitment:-
HCLTech is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Trainee for the Nagpur / Lucknow, India location. The complete details about HCLTech Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- HCLTech
Job Position:- Graduate Trainee
Job Location:- Nagpur / Lucknow, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full Time, Permanent
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Engineering graduates with a degree in B.E/B.TECH/ M.E./M.TECH
- UG: B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Any Specialization, B.A in Any Specialization
- Batch: 2022,2023
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio is required
- Should have knowledge of Windows Operating systems
- Should have knowledge of Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Perform user account management activities Escalate complex problems to appropriate support specialists Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in ongoing training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams 14)Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- Performing User, Privileged and Supplier Access Reviews (Governance)
- Enable users to work more efficiently and effectively with IT solutions
- Be willing to participate in on-the-job training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities
HCLTech Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs