IBM Off Campus Recruitment:-
IBM is hiring candidates for the role of Intern Hardware Engineer for the Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune location. The complete details about IBM Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited
Job Position:- Intern Hardware Engineer
Job Locations:- Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- 648459BR
Employment Type:- Full-Time – Internship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Working knowledge of VLSI Design cycle, Digital Electronics and Computer systems
- Proficient in different memory technologies and their end uses
- Proven programming and scripting skills (Python/PERL) are highly desired
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Strong Communication, analytical, interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver on agreed goals and the ability to coordinate activities in the team/collaborate with others to deliver on the team vision
- Ability to work effectively in a global team environment
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- The Server memory development team at IBM India Systems Development Lab (ISDL) works on the latest Server class memory technology which includes developing memory subsystem architecture with DDR4 & DDDR5 DRAM DIMM, MRAM, SSD/FLASH and Storage class memory.
- You shall get an opportunity to learn about server memory subsystem architecture and emerging memory technology trends. You could expect to perform validation & competitive analysis of new technologies and prototype/engineering samples from suppliers along with hands-on experience in a POWER Server Lab.
- At the end of the project, you should be able to demonstrate good understanding of a POWER server, suggest improvements on the present validation techniques and show a deeper understanding of server memory architecture.
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs