IBM Off Campus Recruitment:-
IBM is hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – Risk and Compliance for the Pune, India location. The complete details about IBM Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited
Job Position:- Analyst – Risk and Compliance
Job Locations:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- 639708BR
Employment Type:- Full-Time – Regular
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your Customer, Customer due diligence & Customer identification program (KYC/CDD/EDD/CIP)
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Interrogate internal and external systems to gather information to validate Know Your Customer (KYC) details, ensuring customer records are accurately maintained and are up to date within defined SLAs.
- Prompt escalation of suspicious transactions/ profile.
- Balance different viewpoints and customer / client insight with policies to reach the right customer outcome that is within the best interest of the Bank to create customer advocacy.
- Exercise own judgement within the clearly defined parameters of the process to analyze factual customer information against a variety of sources.
- Document discrepancies, where appropriate, for further investigation and repair following defined processes.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and the wider Team to deliver exceptional performance.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are to a high standard.
IBM Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs