IntegriChain Off Campus Hiring:-
IntegriChain is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Analyst – Managed Care for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about IntegriChain Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- IntegriChain
Job Position:- Trainee Analyst – Managed Care
Job Locations:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- BA/BSc degree (Any degree acceptable; finance, accounting, or information management preferred)
- Previous working experience in Insurance, Finance, or Pharma contracting domains as a Data Analyst/Claims Analyst/Rebate Analyst/Process Associate
- Experience in claims processing or handling claims utilization data is preferred
- Familiarity with data scrubbing, NCPDP data formats and Microsoft Access software is a plus.
- Previous working knowledge of financial report handling/generation is preferred
- Working knowledge on Managed Care, Medicaid, Contracting, and government pricing applications is preferred
- Previous working knowledge of claims processing and financial report handling/generation
- Proficiency with managing, processing and reporting data
- End to end data processing in ERP and financial systems
- MS-Office working knowledge, especially Excel is a must.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
An Analyst is responsible for driving the growth within the SaaS and BPaaS (Managed Care) Business Unit.
- Run and create reports/analysis in Excel spreadsheets and other software packages to support payment reviews and approvals.
- Prepare other analysis or performance dashboards.
- Analyze rebate calculations for consistency and accuracy, research variances and resolve disputes and issues
- Execute various reporting activities required for customer compliance
- Resolve the errors in the ERP system based on a defined set of rules and perform correction where required.
- Create wholesaler or customer information in the ERP system.
- Complete Managed Care rebate claims
- Meet contractual payment deadlines; Manage payment workload to accommodate more challenging timelines.
- Ensure customer compliance with contract terms; Work with unconventional customer data formats.
- Work with and understand complex contract language.
- Monitor and review data from the system.
- Analyze large volumes of data for relevant trends
IntegriChain Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs