Kofax Off Campus Hiring:-
Kofax is hiring candidates for the role of Software Developer Intern for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India location. The complete details about Kofax Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Kofax
Job Position:- Software Developer Intern
Job Locations:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Tracking Code:- A23-010
Position Type:- Full-Time/Regular
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Education: Working toward BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Able to collaborate and work well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and debug skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to develop high-quality software.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks when required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development, and modern design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Experience with C++ 11 programming standards or C# and higher language features.
- Firm grasp of multi-threaded design and development.
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work independently and take ownership of development targets.
- Experience with Visual Studio for C++ development.
- Experience developing using SOLID programming principles.
- Experience developing network applications, TCP/IP communications, HTTP, REST, SOAP.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks and mocking frameworks considered an asset.
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Software Development Interns should be capable of independently performing most, if not all, of the following tasks:
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Creating product and/or applications’ architecture and design documentation to specify software development requirements
- Writing/developing code for new, existing or enhanced software products and applications
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
- Participating in cross-functional build/configuration activities to ensure overall effective and efficient new or enhanced software engineering design
- Contributing to downstream business activities such as technical publications and other technical communications’ tool development to ensure streamlined and effective end-user use of Kofax software products and their applications
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to technical inquiries
Kofax Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs