Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive:-
Morgan Stanley is hiring candidates for the role of Associate – Global Interactions Support for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Morgan Stanley
Job Position:- Associate – Global Interactions Support
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Investment Banking/Sales/Trading/Research
Employment Type:- Full Time
Job Number:- 3241232
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Fast-learning, proactive and self-motivated person, with strong attention to detail.
- Good in MS Excel, MS Word & Power BI.
- Ability to cross reference a number of sources/applications to ensure accuracy of data.
- Basic understanding of databases, data management & handling experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and collaboration skills.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- 1 to 2 years of experience
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Preparing, compiling & submitting Morgan Stanley global resource consumption data and firmwide directory data on various 3rd party vendors portals engaged by Morgan Stanley or directly to our clients.
- Post submission of the data, accountable for reviewing, identifying and resolving exceptions/errors by coordinating with cross functional teams to meet the tight deadlines. Also ensuring accuracy of the data on various vendor portals and internal source systems post submission.
- Responsible for client on-boarding process (Producing & Documenting client acknowledgement forms/Setting up new clients on internal applications for enabling data delivery process to various Vendor Portals)
- Responsible for delivering bespoke & adhoc requests on resource consumption data to clients, senior management, sales and research personnel.
- Identify risks and data quality issues and escalate necessary information to stakeholders and technology.
- Responsible for conducting UAT for various technological & process upgrades on internal systems.
- Engage in effective & interactive dialogue with stakeholders, sales & key project members.
- Co-ordinate, interact and work with various technical/internal teams as per requirements.
Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs