Morgan Stanley Off Campus Hiring:-
Morgan Stanley is hiring candidates for the role of Summer Analyst for the Mumbai / Bangalore locations. The complete details about Morgan Stanley Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Morgan Stanley
Job Position:- Summer Analyst
Job Locations:- Mumbai / Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- BUS03304
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- You are a Bachelors or Masters student in your penultimate year of study.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other related technical majors preferred.
- You have experience with at least one programming language: e.g., Java, C++ or C#, database knowledge.
- You have operating system knowledge (Windows and Unix).
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, experience in object-oriented development, good comprehension of data structures, algorithms and complexity theory, strong database and scripting skills.
- You have excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Development teams are tasked with designing, developing and maintaining applications used by the Firm’s business units.
- Daily activities include meeting with clients to gather and analyze requirements; making system design decisions; evaluating, integrating and developing necessary software; and testing and deploying applications to production.
- Developing high-performing low-latency electronic trading systems across multiple asset classes, providing sophisticated risk management analytics and systems, and evolving complex workflows and life-cycle management capabilities across increasingly sophisticated products are just some of the many projects available for developers within our technical organizations.
- Infrastructure—facing teams are developing cutting-edge systems to run our business. Engineers provide tools, applications and platforms such as the Firm’s networks, computing hardware, operating systems and databases for trading applications, mobile applications and other end-user applications.
- Working in small, nimble teams, the group provides applications that span the breadth of the Firm’s clients in an efficient manner.
- Engineering the Firm’s websites, managing the Windows plant, and developing a client reporting delivery system are some of the projects available for infrastructure engineers in our organizations.
Morgan Stanley Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
for Summer Analyst Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
for Full Time Analyst Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs