OpenText Corporation Off Campus Drive:-
OpenText Corporation is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Technical Support Specialist for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India locations. The complete details about OpenText Corporation Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- OpenText Corporation
Job Position:- Associate Technical Support Specialist
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req id:- 35239
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Ideally, 1-2 years’ experience supporting Windows Server environment.
- Minimum 6 months of answering Inbound call experience for supporting global customers.
- AS, BS or BA degree in a computer related field preferred. Equivalent work experience will be accepted in place of the education requirement.
- Must possess highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with an extensive variety of customers. Must be able to work with difficult customers and situations and still maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor when working with difficult or challenging customers. Heavy telephone usage.
- Experience with configuration and implementation of Microsoft and/or Linux based servers.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and SQL
- Knowledge of WAN and Network protocols (WINS, DNS, DHCP, TCP).
- Ability to analyze technical problems without visual contact with the machine.
- Excellent learning skills.
- Experience with troubleshooting 365 and hosted exchange applications with Windows/Mac OS environments (To include but not limited to Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Intune)
- Experience with mail configuration on android/IOS mobile devices
- Microsoft 365 Admin Center experience
- Ability to utilize available resources to the fullest; must have excellent computer skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrable ability to define problems, gather data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Adept at articulating and responding both verbally and in writing to common inquiries or complaints from customers and partners.
- Must have excellent spoken and written communication skills and speak English. Spanish, French, or German language proficiency is a plus.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
A successful Associate Technical Support Specialist is a person who is a self-starter, who can navigate difficult situations and conversations with a professional attitude and seeks opportunities to improve the customer experiences we provide.
- Assist customers with live and deferred transactions via phone and email with technical support inquiries.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting on issues including but not limited to, missing data and advanced technical issues.
- Learn the technical architecture of company products.
- Work independently to solve customer issues and own case work by diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving software, application, hardware, data transport, and network issues related to service and product offerings
- Manage multiple customer cases simultaneously, ensure all case-related information and activities are accurately documented, and provide timely progress updates to customers and account managers to maintain service level agreements
- Work with Tier 2 and Tier 3 engineers on technical escalations, bug and a feature request
- Assist customers and alliance partners troubleshoot and successfully complete disaster recovery tests within a scheduled window of time
- Become trained to support additional products within the product suite
- Make business-critical decisions that help customers or partners understand proper data protection techniques to ensure full recovery when needed
- Properly escalate cases to the appropriate teams as needed based on issue complexity and process documentation. Work closely with these teams to identify new trends/resolutions.
- Assist in the content creation/editing process for our Knowledge Bases by creating and editing content as necessary based on findings within your support interactions. This includes but is not limited to documenting new issues and solutions, editing existing content for clarity, and identifying content that is no longer relevant.
- Utilize existing systems to document assistance sessions that aid the business in identifying trends. Collaborate with other levels and Management as needed, to review data, identify solutions, and assist with implementation.
- Continued use of Support utilities (CRM, Customer Account Information, Knowledge Base, Training Materials, etc.) to think critically and resolve assigned customer interactions.
- Strive to achieve our established KPIs of Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Quality (Critical Error Accuracy).
- Remain current on internal alerts, trainings and process changes that are designed to prepare you for the evolving requirements of the role.
OpenText Corporation Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs