PayPal Off Campus Recruitment:-
PayPal is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India location. The complete details about PayPal Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- PayPal
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Time Type:- Full time
Job ID:- R0104911
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in software development role.
- Top-notch problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills in English
What do you need to bring:-
- Strong knowledge in Java Reactive programming, Spring framework, Spring boot
- Good understanding of web services and related standards like REST/JSON and gRPC
- Experience in Object-Oriented programming and concepts.
- Good understanding of basic algorithms and data structure.
- Unix-based development environment.
- Good communication and articulation skills.
- Experience in both development and QA activities.
- Experiences in both relational and non-relational DB, like Oracle and CouchDB
- Experience in Junit and TestNG.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Financial or Payment industry experience – good to have.
- Proven track record in delivering highly available, scalable systems on time.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Own implementation of a module/application/product.
- Develop efficient, elegant, clean code with no unnecessary complication or abstraction.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Collaborate with other engineers, architects, and cross-vertical teams.
- Build new APIs to enhance the portfolio of PayPal’s services.
- Build and take operational responsibility for microservices that serve millions of users.
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Drive integration efforts and lead critical workstreams of strategic initiatives sponsored by senior executives.
PayPal Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs