Philips Off Campus Hiring:-
Philips is hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Philips Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Philips
Job Position:- Software Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-time
Job ID:- 503106
Job Posted Date:- 26th August 2023
Required Qualifications and Experience:-
- Have a good understanding on the vendor landscape in this space and engages in technical discussions with vendors driving the choices for businesses bringing in standardization in supply chain & cost optimization.
- Has a good understanding of the complete stack (HW-Virtualization-OS-Security) and the influence of each other.
- Has a good focus in optimization and drives efficiency bringing in automation in the realization steps & release activities.
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on the architecture.
- Determines the Unit interfaces (HW/SW), in close consultation with relevant disciplines.
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for his/her design.
- Defines, executes and takes the lead in concept and feasibility studies with a limited scope to investigate the usability of new technologies.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of design Units in accordance with the higher level Requirement and – Design specifications / architectures including alignment with all the relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate modules in modular, easy-to-maintain units that meets the product specification.
- Support the compute platform architecture for PC HW and Virtualization working closely with lead specialist/Architect & experts from multiple BUs.
- Develop in depth knowledge on various compute platforms across BUs, working closely with the architects of BUs.
- Support the standardization in the compute platform, leveraging the commonality in the requirements across businesses, resulting in cost optimization in BOM and supply chain.
- Defines test/verification specification documents, performs verification and generates verification reports of hardware components/peripherals.
- Contributes to technology roadmaps and other strategic related activities.
- Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure, the planning process of his, her area
- Reviews detailed design and critical artefacts from team.
- Support risk management, feature integration, sub-system verification and defect management activities.
- Responsible for quality and stability of the platform in the install base.
- Drives continuous improvements in release quality, release efficiency and cost efficiency.
- Obtains and maintains internal and external network for knowledge build-up.
- Assist management team in identifying current and future competency needs of the team
- Hire, coach and mentor other team members in the R&D teams.
- Collaborate across all cross functions and with customers to deliver solutions that grows business + improves customer satisfaction.
- Performs work in line with the processes defined in the department.
Philips Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs