PhonePe Off Campus Recruitment:-
PhonePe is hiring candidates for the role of Industrial Trainee (CA Intern) for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about PhonePe Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- PhonePe
Job Position:- Industrial Trainee (CA Intern)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Good eye for detailing with respect to each product regulations and controls
- Inclination and focus on Controls Testing (which very importantly includes (i) assessing the design of controls, and (ii) whether the controls are operating effectively) would be a good candidate. The would be the key & critical foundation. Basic AML/ OFAC experience would be preferred.
- Passion for technical compliance and be interested in conducting wide-scale investigative reviews.
- Have a good appreciation of the regulations applicable in India and APAC.
- Highly detail-oriented, motivated, curious individual with good time-management skills, analytical and communication skills
- Quick and sharp individual who relishes the challenges of understanding and interpreting regulations and processes across different businesses and jurisdictions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. The candidate should have the ability to establish credibility and strong partnerships with senior business leaders, control functions and corporate partners globally.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must have. Excellent written skills, and ability to prepare clear, concise reports with minimal supervision.
- Have an audit and / or relevant industry qualifications, or a university degree.
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL is a preferred skill to have.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Contribute and point-out risks of the product/service during pre-planning work.
- Prepare the control checklist required for the review for each regulatory and unregulated functions
- Designing work programs and executing steps, meeting deadlines to evaluate compliance with rules and regulations.
- Interacting with senior heads of business and compliance as part of scoping, control design assessment, reporting findings and offering solutions to address control gaps or enhance processes.
- Formulate questions to be asked during walkthroughs and lead walkthroughs when called upon
- Identify controls after attending a walkthrough, specifically those related to the risks noted
- Provide rough drafts of issue documentation, identifying the important parts required.
- Define testing scripts, coordinate with respective development teams to run the same during the review process and evaluate the outcome along with the manager.
PhonePe Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs