QAD Off Campus Recruitment:-
QAD is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Extended Support Analyst for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about QAD Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- QAD
Job Position:- Associate Extended Support Analyst
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Time Type:- Full Time
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Education/Licenses: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-2 years of QAD and Progress products technical experience which includes experience installing/upgrading the products and performing Progress DBA tasks
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Should be well versed with RDBMS concepts and should be comfortable performing Progress
- DBA tasks as well as QAD products installation, configuration, administration and technical troubleshooting.
- Other knowledge or skills: SQL knowledge, QAD PKS certifications & other industry relevant certifications are good to have.
- Minimum travel required
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Environments Monitoring; Production Monitoring, Non-Production Monitoring, Special/manual monitoring ,if any
- Service Requests Management: User administration, Printer Management, Batch Management, Database refreshes for all Cloud customers and other DBA tasks
- Other Cloud environment tasks/activities as assigned
- Incident Management & Problem Management
- Working on assigned severity 2 & 3 incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Begin handling severity 1 incidents with guidance from seniors in the team.
- Understand the Cloud outage/impairment process and follow the process in case of severity 0 situations as regards escalating to the right people at the right time for quick outage recovery.
- Low APA% instance investigation. Employs DMAIC approach to problem solving
- Change Management & Release and Deployment Management
- Creating RFC (maintenance window) documents for installation/upgrade activities on Cloud Non-Production environments in strict compliance with documented procedures and work towards securing approval for execution of the RFC tasks.
- Executing the approved RFC’s for Cloud customer non-production environments if the requisite certification level has been achieved.
- Work towards building certification levels to perform install/upgrades of QAD/QAD Divisional and partner products.
- Begin handling production RFC’s for B &C Cloud customers.
- Other duties as assigned
QAD Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs