Sandvine Off Campus Recruitment:-
Sandvine is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee – R&D and Innovation for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Sandvine Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Sandvine
Job Position:- Trainee – R&D and Innovation
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time
Requisition Number:- TRAIN002753
Date Of Publish:- October 03rd, 2023
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP), L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions which communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework
- Identifying level of test coverage required and evaluates customer feedback to identify weak areas.
Sandvine Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs