SAP Off Campus Recruitment:-
SAP is hiring candidates for the role of IT Business Services Associate Consultant for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about SAP Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- SAP
Job Position:- IT Business Services Associate Consultant
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Regular Full Time
Requisition ID:- 373686
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management or a related field.
- Some know-how about SAP Technologies and Products is a big plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate and escalate issues.
Job Description and Responsibilities:-
SAP is looking for a Junior Technical Landscape Owner for one of our strategic customer accounts. You will be working in a team of TLOs to handle all SAP technology topics for this customer.
- You should be quite familiar with operating systems (Linux, Windows) and OS-level system administration concepts.
- Conceptual knowledge about Relational- and In-Memory DBMS are a must. Having some hands-on experience with HANA and/or ASE is a big plus.
- SAP technology experience, preferably in an SAP support / consulting environment is a plus.
- Familiarity with the concepts of technical planning, implementation, configuration, and integration of SAP solutions: Installations, migrations, upgrades and operations for large/complex environments is a plus.
- Experience with hyperscalers (Azure / AWS) Virtualization technologies, cloud storage systems etc. is useful.
- Good understanding of network concepts is important: Key concepts of WAN technologies, DNS configuration, Firewall / Port configuration, NSGs, Routers, subnets etc. and how they work together
- Some knowledge of network and virtual technologies (load-balancer, virtual machine).
- Customer centric mindset: Focus on highest service quality standards, customer success and achieving results.
- Understand customer business drivers, translating it into technical requirements and easy to consume solutions that meet the customer’s needs
- Team player: Ability to work effectively in international and virtual teams. Your colleagues will be located around the world: Mexico, Brazil, India, South Africa, Europe etc.
- Capacity to continuously acquire new knowledge in an independent, proactive way
- Good analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- Identify top issues, support to define and drive implementation of the action items
- Support Engagement Lead and Project Lead in delivering customer services
- Collaborate with different teams from within the ECS organization and outside to ensure excellent customer satisfaction; this includes interfacing with customers
- Occasional weekends/off hours work during critical customer escalations or go-lives. Flexibility is a must.
SAP Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs