S&P Global Off Campus Hiring:-
S&P Global is hiring candidates for the role of Data Analyst for the Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India location. The complete details about S&P Global Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- S&P Global
Job Position:- Data Analyst
Job Location:- Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Data Management
Req ID:- 279269
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Freshers only- B.Com. / BBA / M. Com. / MBA or any stream.
- Advance Proficiency in English communication.
- Knowledge on of SQL an added advantage.
- Basic Knowledge of Lean and Automation/Robotics (Lean Principles, BluePrism, Python, R etc.) would be the added advantage.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work across various shifts including night shift on as per business requirements.
- Ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Good analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously and as part of a team but still be able to function independently.
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- You will procure comprehensive information on the data tracked by the respective department.
- Assist in resolving client questions as it relates to verifying information via company contacts, and assist in audits on department datasets in order to reduce errors.
- Will work within parameters and with limited supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up to date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards.
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Help leadership in managing queue and review team production.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
- Builds and maintains relationships with external contacts as a means to actively track information on the covered content sets.
S&P Global Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs