Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive:-
Tata Technologies is hiring candidates for the role of Mechanical Creo Skilled Engineer (GET) for the Across India location. The complete details about Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Tata Technologies
Job Position:- Mechanical Creo Skilled Engineer (GET)
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Qualifications Required & Skills:-
- GETs should from Machine design / structural design / automobile discipline
- GETs should from Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with any Specialization Subject.
- GETs should have basic knowledge of FEM/FEA
- Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
- Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
- Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Module – Surfacing, assembly, drafting, kinematics, DMU etc.
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination with various teams.
- Conceptualise & detailed design, benchmarking of chassis frame, suspension, brake, steering systems to meet cost, weight & functional targets
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management, requirement compliance.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues requiring help to management.
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs