Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive:-
Thomson Reuters is hiring candidates for the role of Quality Control Specialist for the Hyderabad, Telangana, India location. The complete details about Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- Thomson Reuters
Job Position:- Quality Control Specialist
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- JREQ170234
Job Type:- Full time – Hybrid
- Year of experience: 0 to 1 year
- skills required: Manual testing, Bug reporting
- Knowledge: End-to-end manual testing, basic automation knowledge.
- Shift timing: 12 PM to 21 PM
Key Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Participates in training and process documentation with the direction of Subject Matter Experts.
- May provide input for various reports.
- Prioritizes work effectively
- Understands customer impact of daily work
- Gains proficiency in one or more products/projects
- Tests and troubleshoots online product features and functionalities independently.
- Tests content, functionality, accessibility, usability of products as assigned. May also include administering automated testing.
- Completes testing in accordance with established testing procedures and written test plans by Subject Matter Experts
- Provides input into release readiness of products.
- Communicates errors and provides recommendations.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs